(From $50 VasucLyse, From $120 Laser)
At Lucie’s MediSpa we are pleased to offer a variety of options for vein removal. A consultation is recommended in order to best determine the correct treatment path for each individual. The two options for vein removal offered at Lucie’s MediSpa are: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) or VascuLyse.
SharpLight’s advanced laser and pulsed light platforms effectively treat and diminish the appearance of unsightly leg veins. Our leading vein removal solutions offer affordable, non-ablative and safe alternatives to surgery that deliver impressive results with no downtime.
- Main Benefits – the following are some of the main advantages of SharpLight’s vein removal treatments:
- The treatments effectively and efficiently diminish the appearance of unsightly veins.
- Long-lasting results are achieved in a relatively small number of treatment sessions (1 to 3 sessions).
- Treatments are non-invasive, clean and relatively painless.
- There is no unsightly evidence or visible irritation after treatments.
- There are different hand pieces and wavelengths to accommodate the varying depths of veins.
- Treatments have been proven successful for thousands of satisfied clients.
- Enhance the appearance of your legs with SharpLight’s innovative, non-invasive vein removal.
Our technologies apply pulsed light, set to the appropriate wavelength, to heat the blood within the problematic veins, affecting the flow and vessel lining, causing the veins to constrict; this process causes the vein to degenerate and eventually completely fade, resulting in clearer, better looking legs. (Pricing starts at $120 for a small vein and $200 for a large vein per session)
Improving the appearance of vascular and nonvascular imperfections without surgery or discomfort. The VascuLyse uses the principle of thermaocoagulation – coagulation through heat. The principle behind this technology involves using heat generated by alternating current (High Frequency) (thermal effect) to convert fluids into solids (coagulation). This current passes through a needle that is applied directly on the target area. The imperfection coagulates by forming scar tissue, which is eliminated through the body’s natural healing mechanisms.
Dilated capillaries ( known as tegangiectasias or spider veins) are small dilated blood vessels that are visible at the surface of the skin. Although more common as we age and as our skin becomes more fragile, dilated capillaries can also be the result of prolonged sun exposure, significant temperature variations, alcohol consumption, spicy foods, etc. (Pricing starting at $50)